CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I brought my the Chevy traverse in because I was having a lot of issues my ABS light would not allow me to turn it on and I had an engine lights on. Wilkins and help me figure out that my alignment was off and my sensor was bad and that's why my ABS light was not working and they also found out that I had numerous other codes going on with my car they were very friendly and very helpful they even told me that when my engine light came back on to bring it back and they will check the codes again to help me figure out what's going on with my car. They worked with me and give me a great price for everything they did for me. Thank you
Danielle C., 08/05/2021
I really want to thank the wonderful people at Wilkinson Auto repair for the great work they did on my car today. I was returning home to Alpena when my car broke down while driving north on I-75. My vehicle was towed to Wilkinson Auto Repair due to the proximity of where the vehicle broke down. I don't think I could have ended up in a better place! Despite it being a Friday afternoon, they quickly worked me in to their schedule. They diagnosed the problem as an alternator issue, and were able to a find replacement part quickly. They had me on the road back home within a couple of hours. Everyone working there was very kind and helpful. Thank you to all the wonderful people at Wilkinson Auto!
Mark Puls, 07/12/2021
Transmission leaking, called for service Thursday, and Friday was repaired. Their service is awesome, folks are very personable, price is great. Well recommended for any repair you need on autos.