- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I really want to thank the wonderful people at Wilkinson Auto repair for the great work they did on my car today. I was returning home to Alpena when my car broke down while driving north on I-75. My vehicle was towed to Wilkinson Auto Repair due to the proximity of where the vehicle broke down. I don't think I could have ended up in a better place! Despite it being a Friday afternoon, they quickly worked me in to their schedule. They diagnosed the problem as an alternator issue, and were able to a find replacement part quickly. They had me on the road back home within a couple of hours. Everyone working there was very kind and helpful. Thank you to all the wonderful people at Wilkinson Auto!
Transmission leaking, called for service Thursday, and Friday was repaired. Their service is awesome, folks are very personable, price is great. Well recommended for any repair you need on autos.
Heating and Cooling ServicesWe were traveling in our RV and the AC went out. The temperature was 100 degrees. The broken AC made loud noises. We were afraid to drive any further and get stranded in the middle of nowhere on Friday afternoon. We were very glad to find Wilkinson Auto shop and the mechanic helped us right away. He arranged to get our AC fixed in a few hours. We were back on the road with cool air and no noises. We are so happy with this auto service. Thank you so much!
My son brought his car in thinking he needed braked replaced. They could have told him most anything, or over sold him. They did neither of that. Didn't over diagnose or over sell, told him what the problem was, fixed it, and sent him on his way with a bill much much lower than he expected. I bring all my cars here, and have for years. Service like that needs to be rewarded, in my opinion.
A+ Customer Service
Davisburg, MIHad my father's car picked up for repairs after it was sitting for a year and a half. Was given a fair and honest quote of the work to be done. My father's car is running great. Very friendly and helpful on the phone. Would recommend your shop to anyone in need of repairs. A plus customer service!!!
Staff was clear, honest, kind, and prompt, as the vehicle was ready even before estimated time. the balance was less than quote. I feel safe and insured my vehicle was fixed with the best parts and quality service. In others words, I recommend Wilkinson's to anyone who doubts vehicle service and honesty. Additionally, they assisted me in getting the vehicle to their location. (Holly, MI.) Thanks guys.